A little bit more housekeeping

A little bit more housekeeping

This is the problem when you let something go to sleep (if not dormant). While the bank has been chugging along, albeit on a slightly smaller scale, the website went totally asleep which caused some problems. My contact form was broken, but it’s now been fixed (so sorry if anybody tried to email me – it’ll work now!). And my newsletter, which had quite a few readers to it, got deleted by Mailchimp because I hadn’t used it in so long. So, if you were a member and would like to be again, please sign back up because I absolutely do not have your contact information anymore (and some of you had been around for years, so I’m really sorry about that!). It will be very low-key as it’s always been, but I’m hoping to do about 3-4 newsletters a year.

Because of the OpenOffice Base from Access debacle, I had noticed about 40 records weren’t uploaded, and a bit more information was corrupted, so that’s been fixed now and the list is the current one with all records in tact.

I’ve spent the past few days physically organizing my packets, getting them in order, putting the ones into proper storage instead of a jumbled mess. I had a few years worth to do, so it was a good job I left for myself. Needless to say I’m glad to be done with that.

And I’ve decide to revive the Populuxe Seed Bank Instagram account, mostly for taking quick photos of growth over the summer (so until seed starting season, it’ll be a bit quiet).

Until next time! I’m definitely starting to feel the itch to garden, I’m doing a few germination tests as we speak, and first up for seed starting will be my peppers, which will be in about 4 weeks.

To anybody still checking out this blog I just wanted to say hello, and thank you!